TuT Index du Forum
 FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

HD Microsoft.windows.7.sp1.rtm.aio.20.in.1.english.dvd.msdn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TuT Index du Forum -> MODELES & ASTUCES -> Modèles de présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wynhon

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Microsoft.windows.7.sp1.rtm.aio.20.in.1.english.dvd.msdn Répondre en citant

Microsoft.windows.7.sp1.rtm.aio.20.in.1.english.dvd.msdn Torrent > urlin.us/2bhxf

EI.cfg...is...a...Windows...Setup-specific...configuration...file...used...to...determine...what...edition...and...license...will...be...used...during...installationSend.to.Email.Address.Your.Name.Your.Email.Address.Cancel.Post.was.not.sent.-.check.your.email.addresses!.Email.check.failed,.please.try.again.Sorry,.your.blog.cannot.share.posts.by.emailHow...to...find...?...Admin...You...may...have...OEM...disc...instead...of...Retail...disc/ISOJ3Request...file...Help...How...to...download...microsoft...windows...7...sp1...rtm...aio...20...in...1...file...to...my...device?...1Download.any.Windows.7.RTM.ISO.image.from.MSDN.or.TechNet.websitesJust.add.link.and.click.submit.file.buttonAll..N..versions,..and..all..E..versionsIt...is...on...a...notebookI.have.a.copy.of.windows.7.Pro.[purchased.disk.oem]Sandy...It...only...changes...the...name...of...the...version,...but...not...it...features...I...change...it...name...to...Home...premium...to...Ultimatesha...i...dont...see...ei...file...in...my...win...7...ultimateNitin..that..is..a..nice..trick!!..awesome..discovery&Well..doneBut...the...question...is...now...that...do...we...have...to...download...every...ISO...image...for...each...editions...and...burn...separate...8...discs?...After...doing...some...R&D,...I...have...figured...out...the...configuration...of...ISOs...for...a...particular...edition,...so...the...answer...is-...You...just...have...to...burn...2...discs...only...to...have...all...editionsi.tried.looking.for.the.pid.txt.in.the.boot.wim.2.but.could.not.find.itAuthor..Enterprise..is..the..only..edition,..which..is..made..available..in..seprate..ISO..and..can..be..purchase..through..Volume..channelsthen..rebuild..it..with..oscdimg.exeI...think...your...thoughts...on...Unlock...all...editions...from...Windows...7...ISO...image...(x86...and...x64)...are...right...onAdvertisements...Tweet...Subscribe...to...our...RSS...Feed...!...Related...PostsYou...Can...Now...Order...Free...Windows...7...SP1...DVD...From...Microsoft...Online...StoreWindows...7...SP1...Beta...Now...Available...for...DownloadWindows...7...SP1...Build...7601.16556...Leaks...in...the...WildWindows...7...SP1...Exclusive...ScreenshotsDownload...Windows...8...RTM...Now...From...MSDN...And...TechNet!...Like...this...post...on...Facebook...Redmond...Pie...Channels...Follow...Us...On...Facebook...Subscribe...To...RSS...Feed...Follow...Us...On...Twitter...Subscribe...On...YouTube...Subscribe...To...Redmond...Pie...Follow...RedmondPie...Redmond...Pie's...Latest.........Recent...Posts...OS...X...10.12...May...Allow...You...To...Unlock...Your...Mac...Using...iPhones...Touch...IDMay...20th,...2016......Oliver...Haslam...Apple...Supplier...Corroborates...Glass-Based...Redesign...For...2017...iPhoneMay...20th,...2016......Oliver...Haslam...Apple...Unveils...Design...Details...For...New...Union...Square...Store,...Slated...For...May...21...OpeningMay...20th,...2016......Oliver...Haslam...Tech...Deals:...$379...Xbox...One...1TB...Bundle,...Lightning/Wireless...Flash...Drives,...iPhone...6s...Case,...MoreMay...20th,...2016......Paul...Morris...Worldwide...iPhone...6...Prices...In...2016:...Heres...How...Much...It...Costs...In...27...Different...CountriesMay...20th,...2016......Paul...Morris...Public...version...will...be...available...on...February...22nd...via...Microsoft...Download...Center...and...Windows...UpdateUsing..windows..anytime..upgrade..works..with..this..key..for..the..same..reason,..but..just..like..a..regular..install..it..will..need..a..real..key..within..30days..or..windows..will..go..non-genuine/etchome...files...streams...YouTube...to...mp3...support....any..ideas?..Comley16..I..like..this..site..and..saw..it..on..Google..searchAnd...best...of...allAny..comments?..Thanks..Wiki66..Question,..i..had..the..Professional..64..but..unfortunately..i..downloaded..in..spanish,..i..know..my..KEY..will..work..on..any..language,..but..i..can..not..find..a..Professional..64..in..English..on..the..internet..to..download..itJGM..Step..3..is..a..little..confusing..do..we..have..to..simply..ADD..into..the..ei.cfg..file..the..following;..*..Ulimate..*..Professional..*..HomePremium..*..HomeBasic..*..Starter..In..order..to..unlock..all..editiion..or..do..we..just..delete..the..file..all..together..and..then..re-build..the..DVD..into..a..bootable..DVD?..Thank..youJust.delete.the.file.and.finally.create.the.bootable.ISO.and.burn.your.unlocked.disclazeroth..works..perfectly..fine..ray57913..I..am..having..the..problem..of..windows..could..not..display..the..images..available..for..installation..when..trying..to..select..options..other..then..the..pro..version..of..windows..7..but..it..is..a..little..deeper..then..thatCopyright......2008-2016...Redmond...PieMVP.Thanks.&.regards.sankidra.It.also.works.with.rc.editionsWhat..can..i..do?..I..had..both..RC..in..32..and..64..i..downloaded..fro..Microsoft..when..they..were..available,..can..i..do..the..trick..on..those..and..use..my..KEY..?..Thanks..and..sorry..for..so..many..questions..Andira..hmm&..thanks..for..your..quick..reply&..i..think..i..have..professional..VL..ISO&..and..its..not..work..as..standard..professional..ISO..because..it..only..have..professional.clg&..so..yesterday..ive..done..to..download..standard..version..of..7..professional..and..its..work!..thanks..for..this..tips&..Andira..heydThe.Release.Candidate.(RC).version.of.Windows.7.SP1.was.officially.released.back.in.October.last.yearThe.build.number.of.final.RTM.version.is.7601.17514.101119-1850,.which.means.that.it.was.compiled.on.19th.November.2010 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 11:49 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TuT Index du Forum -> MODELES & ASTUCES -> Modèles de présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation